The Studio is a smaller free standing unit just 10 feet from the main house and features:
- 3-piece ensuite bath
- Bar fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, electric frypan, slow cooker, hot plate
- One queen sized bed.
- Suitable for 1 or 2 people
- Wood decor including plank floors, pine ceilings, railroad ties and an old tree trunk
- Unique decorative collage of interesting photos, artwork, antique toys and model boats
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV with movie package and flat screen TV
- Wireless limited internet
- Minimum 2 night stay (call for any exceptions)
- Cleaning supplies are provided for your use during your vacation. At the end of your stay one hour of complimentary cleaning is included to take care of laundry and minor cleaning. Additional cleaning will be charged at $25 per hour.
- $10/night for small pets
- $15/night for medium and large pets
Propane BBQ available – we supply the propane, please return the BBQ in clean condition. If you prefer, our cleaning service is available at $25 per hour.
Finding us is easy. Whether coming from the north or south on Highway 97 you will turn toward the water at the Princeton Street traffic light in Peachland. This is Beach Avenue. The first building you will see on the water side is the Blind Angler Grill Restaurant. We are at 5895 Beach Avenue and our driveway takes off right after the restaurant on the waterside of the road Visit our Location Page for maps and additional location information.