This one-bedroom suite features:
- Maximum occupancy 5 people
- A truly delightful upscale suite with many “romantic” amenities.
- A stunning 3 piece ensuite and in the bedroom, a raised marble tiled soaker tub for 2 overlooking the lake.
- A beautiful kitchen/dining/living area decorated in an updated “50’s” theme including some original fixtures.
- A single daybed in the dining area for relaxing with a good book, or for additional guest sleeping accommodation
- Double bed futon in living room
- In suite washer and dryer
- A 42″ flat screen TV and electric fireplace
- Satellite TV with movie package and limited wireless internet
- Lakeside patio
- Communal BBQ
- Air conditioned
- For your pet: A goodie bag on arrival
- Minimum 2 night stay unless arranged otherwise by telephone
- $10/night for small
- $15/night for medium and large
Propane BBQ is available – we supply the propane, please return the BBQ in clean condition. If you prefer, our cleaning service is available at $25 per hour
Finding us is easy. Whether coming from the north or south on Highway 97 you will turn toward the water at the Princeton Street traffic light in Peachland. This is Beach Avenue. The first building you will see on the water side is the Blind Angler Grill Restaurant. We are at 5895 Beach Avenue and our driveway takes off right after the restaurant on the waterside of the road.
Visit our Location Page for maps and additional location information.